Rising from the Ashes "No matter what I say, what I believe I am bankrupt without love"

 

Are you living or just existing? Are you living an abundant life and if not what do you need to change to live that life?

I heard someone once say the grass is greenest where you are watering it and that resonated with me. It doesn't matter where you are, you might think if I just move to a better house, better community, better state, better job, it will be better. But I can attest to you that's not true cause I tried that. The best place I have ever been is the place made the best. Often people will view you in their lens on how they like you, but don't let those people tie you to their lens of how they want to see you because they want you to stay there. That's a mistake! Don't stay stuck where people put you. I learned that lesson long ago. I stopped letting people tell me where my place was and started making my own place in life and where I wanted to be. Some people have faith but no power. You want both!

I have found the right way is never the easy way. The easy way is a large gate but the right way is a small and narrow winding road. It's tough and tall and often we trip and fall as we climb our way to the top but when you get to the top, the view is worth all the pain, struggle, and work you did to get there. That's the path I am taking this year and every year, because the end reward is worth it. 

As I built out my vision and mission for this year I dove deep into the thoughts of what a vision is built from. Vision is sourced by the spirit, vision is seen by faith, and vision is built by love. To make that vision successful you need to be a learner, be a designer, and be a doer. Because vision without action is nothing. And as you reach to accomplish that vision every day your mind and spirit need to show up. There is no vision without your mind and your spirit. This year I will keep reminding myself, I am not a success because other people say I am, I am a success because of my attitude  aligns with my vision. And I believe that God engineered all of us for success, we just have find the right vision to find that success. 

Traits to achieve success
  • Faithful
  • Grateful
  • Courageous
  • Fruitfulness
  • Adaptable
  • Relationship building
I have found these are the key traits to all of my success.

We seem to live in a society where everyone feels they get to blame someone else for their lack of success. Guess what? You are the only person who can blame for your lack of success. Your success is your responsibility and no one else. If you always are blaming other people, other circumstances for your lack of success, you will always be lacking success. Yes, I was always the underdog until I decided I wasn't going to be the underdog anymore. Success is a mindset. Have you prepared your mind for success this year?
 

Live, Love, Laugh, and always be your authentic self!
Your Authentic Friend,
Dr. Julie Ducharme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why doesnt equal ever seem to work when sharing family Household duties?

Surviving Motherhood and being a working mom